Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Friday 6 September 2013

#SatSpanks 6/9/13







Saturday...coffee, computer and corner time...the corner time is self imposed, I'm there with the computer and hoping if I shrink myself into a tiny little ball my family won't notice I exist until I've read all the hot excerpts that await without interruption ;)

I've just submitted Mastering Maeve (title may change) to the publisher and I'm crossing my fingers that it will be accepted and I'll be bombarding you with it over the next few weekends, so I thought I'd give My Naughty Little Secret one last chance to shine.

The story so far... Siobhan and Michael have met at work and started dating. Siobhan reveals a desire to be spanked for discipline and Michael agrees. They've been dating a while and Siobhan knows that everything is not quite what it seems with him. She tries to get to the bottom of it all but he wants to defer telling her the truth until she has returned from a weekend in Ireland as he really doesn't want her to have time to brood alone. She returns to Ireland convinced that they have no future. First of all she doesn't answer Michael's texts to confirm she's arrived safely and secondly she is a tiny bit indiscrete with a male friend so she is feeling exceptionally guilty; therefore compliant.
Not even knowing about her indiscretion, Michael is raging about her ignoring his texts and even though the Irish sea is separating them, he feels she should be punished by telephone. (Let's hope he never finds out about the more serious infraction!)
Here's what happens...





I thrust my finger as instructed and circled my clit with my thumb until the increased moisture foretold my impending orgasm; I could feel my knees go like jelly and I leaned against the outdated avocado green bathroom sink. My breathing quickened and just as I came, I could hear Michael barking his instruction down the phone.
“Now quickly, take your finger out and insert it in your anus.”
I spluttered and protested, but Michael was having none of it.
“Just do it, NOW,” he commanded in a voice that I didn’t dare refuse, even if the Irish Sea was separating us. I moved my hand back and with considerable discomfort inserted my finger in my bottom; from my disturbed breathing, Michael knew I had complied.
“Good girl; we’ll talk about this when you get back, you are to be panty-less when I meet you.” He hung up without another word. 


I hope you enjoyed looking in on naughty Siobhan's very naughty punishment. Enjoy the rest of the blog-hop. the links are below. Have a great weekend all.

Blurb and Buy Links

Links to previous Saturday Spankings entries can be found here





42 comments:

  1. Very nice, Tara. Submitting totally although he is not there to enforce his dominance in person. Lovely that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A real measure of the Dom and the subs desire to please...Thanks Maddie

      Delete
  2. Yes, when they use that voice, you don't dare disobey, even if they're only on the phone. Great snippet, Tara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine. You can dare...but you know it'll only get worse!

      Delete
  3. I love the Irish flavor to your writing. It gives your stories a freshness and makes them stand out. The "Irish sea" made me smile.

    Anastasia Vitsky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ana. I don't actually know if I'm the only Irish writer writing spanking fiction. If there are any more out there I would love to know, it would be great to have a compatriot at it.

      Delete
  4. Can I tell you I love the detail of the outdated avocado green bathroom sink? I agree with Ana - your writing is unique - it's the Irish in you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natasha, Even as I wrote it the avacado made me smile as it seemed there was a time here when EVERY bathroom was avacado!

      Delete
  5. She's in big trouble now! Can't wait to see what he has planned for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing is Cara, this scene occurs just before the scenes I shared for the last couple of weeks, so no wonder she shows a desire to return the favour!

      Delete
  6. I can only imagine what their next meeting will be like. No doubt he has her full attention and he'll continue to be on her mind until then.

    I hope your family doesn't notice you until all the snippets have been read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next meeting is my favourite part in the whole book, PK.

      And the family have been very patient, thanks!

      Delete
  7. luscious. what a wonderful snippet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I cant wait to see what's planned for in person...just the anticipation on the way home, knowing she's done more that indeed needs punishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, and a pantyless flight adding to the anticipation...
      Thanks Suzy

      Delete
  9. Oh, Tara. Telephonic chastisement couldn't get any better than this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The telephone is mightier than the sword :-D Thank you Emily

      Delete
  10. I love it. Who needs phone sex when you have phone punishment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A much hotter alternative, especially as he allowed her to climax first! Thank you for commenting Normandie

      Delete
  11. I love your descriptions, Tara!
    Very hot scene!
    Self punishments are delicious!
    Great job
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Katherine, I love the element of control in absentia, as it means she submits of her own accord, she really wants to please him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the order for no panties. So de-lish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. holy cow!! It's too early in the morning for you to get me all hot and bothered! that was really hot. I need to get on the ball and read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Renee,
    Sorry for getting you started so early!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like Michael. I have a feeling he's a very determined man. Not even the sea can keep him from delivering what he knows she needs.
    I'm so curious about what he was doing while she was doing what she was told. ~giggles~
    If I leave my number could you have Michael call me?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would pass it on but he's strictly a one woman man, and considering what Siobhan offered him on a plate, who can blame him! :-)
    Thank you LA.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an excellent punishment! Super hot. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That was so hot Tara and your Irish voice could be heard throughout :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Diabolical! You really know how to sling the words around. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Diabolical - Thank you so much Patricia...I totally love that. You should see my grin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my. He sounds so stern here. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh so Hot! Nothing like being mastered over the phone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL just nothing like being mastered...anywhere! Thanks Abbie

      Delete
  24. I hope Michael didn't mean for her to postpone her orgasm, because I'm pretty sure she couldn't, the way he barked orders at her!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm reading this right now! So hot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Corinne. Hope you're enjoying it

      Delete