Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year




Generally I am a huge fan of New Year's eve. It's a time to reflect on the year past and look forward to a new beginning. It's a time filled with hope for a better tomorrow, and embracing the opportunities you haven't yet encountered.

Not this year. It's not that I don't look forward to the opportunities yet to come, it's simply that  2013 has been the most amazingly wonderful year and I don't want it to end.

What was so great?
I suppose it has to be said it started with My Naughty Little Secret being published. But it wasn't just being published that made 2013 special. In fact that was only the catalyst.

What really made this an amazing year was the number of new friends I made, mainly in the writing community and also more recently, the wonderful people I encountered in Blogland through Ana's Advent Calendar. I can't believe that only six months ago, I had known nothing of this wonderful, warm, caring community. I have been truly blessed in 2013. You all made my year incredible. No wonder I'm reluctant to leave it behind. Hopefully though, as I plunge into 2014 it will be hand in hand with those who made 2013 magic.

I love you lot. Thank you for being there. May next year bring you all you need and wish for and keep your loved ones safe and near to you.


1 comment:

  1. I love you back Tara and I am hoping 2014 will only enrich those relationships. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete