Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Saturday 27 December 2014

#SatSpanks Christmas visits in My Naughty Little Secret



Welcome to another Saturday spankings  kindly hosted as always by the wonderful Kathryn Blake. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and your cup is overflowing with love, life and happiness - mine certainly is! 

In honour of the season, I am sharing a snippet of Siobhan and Michael's first Christmas together, from My Naughty Little Secret, which, if you hurry, is still on sale at the fantastic price of $2.99 for a full length novel (80,000+ words)



“I really missed you, Shiv,” he said, kissing me.
“Me too,” I mumbled as my reply was smothered by his lips. A few other travellers were watching our display with obvious entertainment.
“Aw, hell, it’s Christmas,” I giggled at their amused glances.
We booked into our hotel and I suggested food. I figured he must be hungry after travelling for the last few hours.
“Food later, you first,” he demanded hungrily. “I thought we were staying with your family?”
“We are, tomorrow, I don’t want to share you tonight. Mind you, Mam has me warned I have to bring you over for a while later.”
He pushed me in the bedroom door and we both went straight for the bed, ripping off clothes as fast as we could.
“I believe your ladyship ordered a spanking,” Michael said mischievously, turning me face down on the bed.



Blurb:
Blurb:
From the moment she saw him on her first day at her new job in London, there was something about Michael which annoyed Siobhan Brennan… and something else that pulled her to this stunningly handsome man and his boldly arrogant personality. In spite of her misgivings she soon finds herself out on a date with him, and she is torn between a desire to defy him as often as possible and a deeper, more disturbing need to submit to him. It certainly doesn’t help that very embarrassing thoughts keep popping into her head uninvited: images of herself bent over, bare bottom on display, waiting for Michael to chastise her firmly.

It is not long before Siobhan, in a rash moment, actually dares Michael to spank her, only to find that he is more than up to the challenge of turning her naked backside bright red. To her horror, her sore behind only fuels the fire growing within her, and she is soon on her knees before him, blushing with shame yet needing him to take her and take her hard.

It is only afterwards that the couple must come to terms with what took place, and what it means for their relationship. Was this just a one-time event, something to be tried but never repeated, or will Siobhan find herself punished like a naughty girl again in the future? As scandalized as it makes her feel, in her heart she knows what she needs, but is Michael prepared to give it to her? And when she finds out that Michael has kept something important from her about his past and who he really is, will she be able to forgive him or will the revelation tear them apart forever?

Publisher’s Note: My Naughty Little Secret is an erotic novel that includes spankings, anal play, graphic sexual scenes, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.


Buy it now on:

 Amazon.Com   |   Amazon.co.uk    | Barnes and Noble    |    Kobo     |     All Romance Ebooks


I hardly need to tell y'all at this stage - Saturday Spankings is a blog hop so do hop along to the others on the link and see what treats are in store :)



2 comments: